1290 Pabineau Falls Road,
Pabineau First Nation, NB E2A 7M3
office: 506 548-9211 fax: 506 545-6968
Robert KryszkoSpecial Research and Programs Coordinator
Pu’sul, (which means “Hello” in the Mi’gmag language), my name is Robert (Bobby) Kryszko, and for over 30 years, I resided in the beautiful community of Pabineau with my spouse Nancy, and we raised 2 children; Cindy and Mark.
I’ve held many executive positions with Pabineau, i.e., manager, supervisor, crew leader, coordinator and elected Councillor. I also run in N.B. provincial elections as a Green member candidate; last provincial election I have doubled the Green vote in Bathurst East-Nepisiguit-Saint Isidore riding.
I am the first Mi’gmag that was elected Vice-President to NBCC Miramichi Student Council and the first Mi’gmag to be elected, as Vice-President, to the Provincial Council of Student Executives in 2010.
Today, I work as the Special Research and Programs Coordinator for the Pabineau First Nation. I do: business plan writing, proposal writing and report writing, project management, coordinating multi-disciplinary teams for project deliverables, program/market research and development, as well as, the ability to maintain, create, and build strong working relationships with government agencies, business partners, industry leaders, and stakeholders.
- Identifying, completing and submitting project application and proposals to funding agencies,
- Coordinate and review pertinent data on programs & operations in terms of budget, reporting requirements and deliverables,
- Conduct market research, S.W.O.T. analysis, quantitative and
qualitative data collecting,
- Respect and enforce administrative structures for activities and timeframes required to achieve those activities.
- Regularly learn new programs and processes, and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Assist and Co-ordinate meetings of Chief and Council with proponent, business leaders, and government agencies.
- The Special Research and Programs Coordinator will work in a fast-paced environment, interacting directly with executives from both inside and outside of the organization, as well as with different levels of Government,
- Liaise and interact with other departments and divisions as necessary,
I love playing acoustic drums. I have been playing the drums for 30 year and I am still learning. I have a 21-piece drum set at home, in my basement, and I practice at least 5 hours a week.
I am hooked on fishing salmon, trout and striped bass, and from May to October I find time to fish these species; in addition, in October I find time to hunt partridge and moose.